"Assign to me button" in JIRA 6 disappeared

Stefano Minella July 7, 2013
I upgraded JIRA from v.5 to v.6. After the upgrade the "Assigne to me" button is no more visible. I have to click on "Assign" and then I find "Assign to me" link in the popup. How can I restore "Assigne to me" button? Thank you bye stefano

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2013

Hi Stefano,

You will get Assigned to me Button on People section on issue view screen.

Regards

Onkar Ahire

Great! I didn't see it, the button was only moved in another part of the screen. Thank you!
0 votes
Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2013

Please check You are "Assignable User" permission in permission Scheme or not

Regards

Onkar Ahire

Yes I am in the "Assignable Users", and in fact I can see the link "Assign to me" in the "Assign" popup window. The problem is the button in the main screen is not visible. Thank you bye stefano
Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2013

Also check Assign Issue permission, I am also not getting the Assigned to Me button on issue view screen in JIRA6.0.

Suggest an answer