"Assign" an issue to a group using group ownership

Christophe Leite July 10, 2013
Hi everybody, First of all, I have an user1 from group1, who can write some issues. These one are submitted to actors inside of group2. I have a transition "Submit" from one status "in drafting" to a status "to be considered". I saw that I could use the group ownership in order to affect one issue from user1 to group2. If I understood, JIRA will use the notification scheme to send a mail to a shared e-mail specifying that a news issue occurs. Is it ok ? How does it work ? does it require a transition screen including a group picker ? or can I use this transition without screen to do that ? Thanks a lot, Best regards.

4 answers

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2013

check the following issue some one already submitted with atalssian

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-1397

lot of people are given solutions for this.

i hope it should help you!!!

0 votes
Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2013

Can you explain more about your requirement?

0 votes
Christophe Leite July 10, 2013
I've already read this article, but I didn't find any example about the mean to realize it :-(
0 votes
Nitram
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2013

Suggest an answer