queries for data

Chag
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2014

what would be a good syntax or the correct to pull datesand tickets? for example, I want to be able to pull the open tickets in the last 7 days and need to be able to show long they been open

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey_Rjeutski__Polontech_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2014
Chag
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2014

ok, i got more details on what they need. They need to look at all the tickets in a component and how long they have been open.

I was thinking maybe something like this

project = "" AND component = "" AND resolution = unresolved AND status was open on endofweek ())

something like that work ?

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2014

No. Inside jql you put query criteria - that mean that "I want to see issues that were opened from yesterdey till today". As for seeing time in status - there is a feature request that is still open, so by default you will not see time in status in issue navigator (see https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/JCHART-424)

As a possible solution - it is possible to create something like calculated custom field with this info and search / view according to it. But it requires development.

BTW please see https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/95556/how-to-get-the-time-spent-report-of-issues-in-a-particular-status- seems it is relevant to your request - it already contains the script field)

0 votes
Chag
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2014

more like in the last 7 days or the past week. like what syntax would I use to show days?

0 votes
Chag
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2014

more like in the last 7 days or the past week. like what syntax would I use to show days?

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2014

Could you clarify the request? Do you want to search issues that are open and were open > 7 days?

Suggest an answer