profields 4 and jira 6.2.2 problem

Lighthouse Atlassian Admin July 8, 2014

I have been using profields, and just now upgraded to version 4. The problem is that i have already associated projects whith project field shemes, but the profields option in projet overview is missing.

I also see this string (shared by) in project sheme administrion:

In project navigator, i can see the fields with the values correctly!

Any ideas?

thanks

8 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lighthouse Atlassian Admin July 22, 2014

ok just solved it. In global configuration, the permissions drop-down was empty (which is valid because i want all groups to see project fields). I just selected another group, saved, and then re-selecte the empty option. Now works ok!

0 votes

This was the solution for the missing project fields option in project overview.

0 votes
teo July 22, 2014
Good news!

If you still have the project overview problem, could you please create an issue in our online support(https://jira.deiser.com)? That way we can manage it better.

Thanks a lot.

0 votes

i installed the latest version and not only i still have the bug with the missing tab in project (as i expected) but the share projects bug is still there!

0 votes
carlos.fernandez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2014

In the next few hours we'll release a new version that fixes the "Share projects" bug.

0 votes
carlos.fernandez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2014

The "shared by" error will be solved in the next release, it is a minor bug, but this has nothing to do with the overview option. I don't know what is happening with the project webitem.

Do you have all the plugin modules enabled?

0 votes
Lighthouse Atlassian Admin July 8, 2014

nothing in console and nothing obvious in atlassian-jira.log.

0 votes
carlos.fernandez
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 8, 2014

Hi,

Do you have any error in the atlassian-jira.log?

When you go to Project Overview, do you have any error in the browser console?

Suggest an answer