problem in Jira-Crucible connection

Viachaslau May 13, 2014

Hi all,

I’m running with a problem in Jira-Crucible connection and I’m afraid it’s a bug on Crucible side:

I have task in Jira with linked sources (git commits) to it via FishEye plugin

At the same place I can create code review for this task for a particular commit or for all connected plugins.

And if I’m not already logged in at Crucible this quick buttons almost useless:

Behavior with logged in user:

Created review already contains files, commits and objectives for review

Behavior with logged out user:

You should explicitly add content for review – waste of time.

Could someone help in this case? Is it really bug and how can to get around this problem ?

1 answer

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2014

Hello Viachaslau,

I have tried to reproduce this problem using FishEye 3.5.1 and JIRA 6.3.9, using only OAuth as authentication method in the Application Link configuration.

OAuth configuration from FishEye side:

• Outgoing Authentication: OAuth configured with "Enable outgoing 2-Legged OAuth requests" checkbox marked
  • Incoming Authentication: OAuth configured with "Allow 2-Legged OAuth" and "Allow user impersonation through 2-Legged OAuth" checkboxes marked

OAuth configuration from JIRA side:

• Outgoing Authentication: OAuth configured with "Enable outgoing 2-Legged OAuth requests" checkbox marked
  • Incoming Authentication:OAuth configured with "Allow 2-Legged OAuth" and "Allow user impersonation through 2-Legged OAuth" checkboxes marked

Please make sure that Trusted Applications and Basic Access are disabled in both sides. If there aren't any application links errors in the logs, this should work for you.

If by any chance the problem continues, the problem continues, your best option is to file a Support issue.

If this answer has solved the problem, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer