problem downloading Jira agile

Taeke De Jong January 27, 2014

Hello,

My company has an unlimited license for Jira Agile (greenhopper), SEN-2005908. I try to download the latest version . Every time I do that, I get the trial version of Jira Agile. What am I doing wrong?

Yours sincerely

Taeke de Jong

email: t.a.de.jong@dictu.nl(formerly jongta@minlnv.nl)

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2014

Are you downloading it directly via the UPM? Otherwise you could download it directly from this page:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira/versions

After that you should try to enter a valid license key (which isn't the SEN) Administration--> JIRA Agile--> License Details

Taeke De Jong January 27, 2014

Thanks for the link. I managed to download the latest version

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2014

Also, to clear this up, there is no such thing as a trial version of the software - all of the installs are the same. The difference is in the license key that you enter into the program, so if you're entering the trial license, it will be a trial, and if you enter your production license, it will not be. The license key is available in your account admin for each product that you have.

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2014

Hi Taeke,

You can get the latest versions here : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira/versions

Best regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer