problem downloading Jira agile

Hello,

My company has an unlimited license for Jira Agile (greenhopper), SEN-2005908. I try to download the latest version . Every time I do that, I get the trial version of Jira Agile. What am I doing wrong?

Yours sincerely

Taeke de Jong

email: t.a.de.jong@dictu.nl(formerly jongta@minlnv.nl)

3 answers

1 accepted

Are you downloading it directly via the UPM? Otherwise you could download it directly from this page:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira/versions

After that you should try to enter a valid license key (which isn't the SEN) Administration--> JIRA Agile--> License Details

Thanks for the link. I managed to download the latest version

Hi Taeke,

You can get the latest versions here : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira/versions

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes

Also, to clear this up, there is no such thing as a trial version of the software - all of the installs are the same. The difference is in the license key that you enter into the program, so if you're entering the trial license, it will be a trial, and if you enter your production license, it will not be. The license key is available in your account admin for each product that you have.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 16, 2018 in Jira

Looking for anyone who made the switch to Data Center

The Jira Marketing team is putting together an ebook on migrating to Data Center. We're looking for pro tips on how you staffed your project team and organized your Proof of Concept. Share yo...

1,381 views 17 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you