price tables

Ritu PulpStrategy July 6, 2016

Hi 

For my account development@pulpstrategy.com, I have enabled Tempo Timesheets but under accounts I dont see Price tables . I am the administrator but I am not able to add or link price tables. Please help

Regards

Ritu

7 answers

2 votes
Daniel Charles Chittenden January 10, 2018

Anything new here?

/Daniel

Kirill Putryk August 7, 2018

To edit price tables you need to add yourself as Tempo Rate Administrators. You cen do it in Jira Settings -> System -> Global Permision -> Tempo Rate Administrators

I discovered, that I was not there even I am global admin in Jira...

Here is URL: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/spaces/TEMPO080/pages/135069734/Managing+rates

Like Martin Groves likes this
1 vote
Birgir Snævarr Ásþórsson July 6, 2016

Hi Ritu,

Price tables were a functionality of Tempo Books that has been merged with Tempo Timesheet as of version 8.

Tempo Timesheet v.8 has not been released for the JIRA Cloud instance but our development team is working hard for that to happen, though I cannot give an ETA for the release at the moment.

Best regards,

Birgir

Tempo

Paweł Brach January 2, 2017

any updates ?

Robert Sidor January 2, 2017

Guys,

tempo is a great software, so very thanks for that! Do you know when price table came back to functionality list?

Kabir Chandhoke July 13, 2018

This is ridiculous - is this still not available?

FredrikLiljemark September 5, 2018

Come on guys.

We need it.

0 votes
Liat Eliyahu Gibli January 5, 2020

Hi guys, any update regarding the Price table for Cloud?

0 votes
Brian February 20, 2018

Really need this feature. Any update?

0 votes
Derek Hitchman January 22, 2017

We are also eagerly awaiting this price tables feature for the cloud based version of tempo. We are having to do this type of functionality manually every month and it is extremely time consuming. Thank you! Derek

0 votes
Paweł Brach January 2, 2017

any updates on that ?

0 votes
ryan jarymy October 27, 2016

I had more or less the same question for JIRA Server with the Latest Tempo Timesheets version available in JIRA Server 6.4. How do I edit or add Price Tables for an Account?

It took me a while to figure this out but you need to go into Administration in the System section and go into the Global Permissions. It is a Tempo Rate Administrators JIRA Permission that may not have one. Add Permission at the bottom of the page:

image2016-10-27 17:31:21.png

Suggest an answer