Hi 

For my account development@pulpstrategy.com, I have enabled Tempo Timesheets but under accounts I dont see Price tables . I am the administrator but I am not able to add or link price tables. Please help

Regards

Ritu

6 answers

Anything new here?

/Daniel

Hi Ritu,

Price tables were a functionality of Tempo Books that has been merged with Tempo Timesheet as of version 8.

Tempo Timesheet v.8 has not been released for the JIRA Cloud instance but our development team is working hard for that to happen, though I cannot give an ETA for the release at the moment.

Best regards,

Birgir

Tempo

Guys,

tempo is a great software, so very thanks for that! Do you know when price table came back to functionality list?

I had more or less the same question for JIRA Server with the Latest Tempo Timesheets version available in JIRA Server 6.4. How do I edit or add Price Tables for an Account?

It took me a while to figure this out but you need to go into Administration in the System section and go into the Global Permissions. It is a Tempo Rate Administrators JIRA Permission that may not have one. Add Permission at the bottom of the page:

image2016-10-27 17:31:21.png

any updates on that ?

We are also eagerly awaiting this price tables feature for the cloud based version of tempo. We are having to do this type of functionality manually every month and it is extremely time consuming. Thank you! Derek

0 vote
Brian Østberg I'm New Here Tuesday

Really need this feature. Any update?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,308 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot