post-function set security level dropdown is empty

Alexander Fedtke April 15, 2015

Hi,

when a new issues is created the security level should be set.

It should be possible via JIRA script post-function:

Set issue security level depending on provided condition

But my security level dropdown is empty so i can not select the needed security level

2015-04-15 17_12_49-Add Workflow Transition Function - JIRA _ Collins GmbH & Co. KG.png

here the security level details of the used security scheme:

2015-04-16 10_03_20-Project IT - Issue Security - JIRA _ Collins GmbH & Co. KG.png

I have made sure that "Security levels are shown by issue security scheme. Make sure the scheme is valid for projects using this workflow."

Any idea which inline script via the custom script post-function i can use to set the security level ?

So any suggestion how to solve this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2015

Is Issue Security the name of the scheme? That dropdown doesn't look correct, what version of the plugin and JIRA do you have?

Can you attach a screenshot of the issue security levels admin page, for that scheme.

JIRA Version 6.2.7 and Script Runner Version is 3.0.0 I will attach the issue security screenshot

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2015

Could be a javascript issue then... can you update to the latest... 3.0.14? What browser are you using? (PS: don't upgrade if you are on IE8).

My plugin page shows following message instead of the update button: "INCOMPATIBLE - UPDATE REQUESTED" I am using chrome, IE and firefox having the same problem.

Alexander Fedtke April 16, 2015

Any idea which inline script via the custom script post-function i can use to set the security level ?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2015

"INCOMPATIBLE - UPDATE REQUESTED" - you need to either download from marketplace and then upload, or click "add new plugin" and point to the marketplace url. The version you are using is not marked as compatible either, so you may as well update.

Alexander Fedtke April 17, 2015

Alex: This is right now not possible so i need to wait until the next internal JIRA update which is in two months. Any idea which inline script via the custom script post-function i can use to set the security level ? Jamie Echlinvor: issue.setSecurityLevelId(12345) Alexander Fedtke: Great thanks it is working for all transition except for the create transition. Any idea how to solve that?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 20, 2015

try putting it last in the list, perhaps refreshing the issue from issueManager.

Alexander Fedtke April 20, 2015

Tried that did not work. Just used fast-track issues script runner post function to move it from status open to in progress and used the in progress transition to set my security level. Thank you very much for your help!!! Alex

Suggest an answer