overstrike on new issue key in activity stream on dashboard.

bluecolour pinky April 7, 2014

hi all, i am not sure what cause this, but i shouldn't be any correct for new create issue.

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2014

Could you go into the issue and look at the "resolution" field?

What does that say (if anything)?

no touch on the resolution field, it still Unresolved.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2014

Ok, could you run a quick search that includes the issue ( key = "KEO-1" is probably the easiest one to run) I'm looking to see if the result in the issue navigator is struck out as well...

the answer is no

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2014

Hmm. Interesting one.

Two more quick things to check.

First, could you update the issue in some way - a comment, transition, edit, doesn't matter, just a minor change. Then check how it looks in the stream again.

Secondly, look in the history of the issue (post here if possible)

other place no issue, only overstrike in activity stream, different browser tried. update, comment,history try,search try. all try...

fisheye/crucible application links.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2014

Ok, but what does the issue history say? Specifically, does it mention resolution anywhere?

Another possibility - have you got any application links?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2014

Ok, that rules out another thought.

What does the history of the issue say though?

bluecolour pinky April 8, 2014

the attached picture showing history, nothing much indication.

0 votes

0 votes

any expert know what did i trigger wrong to cause such thing happen?

Suggest an answer