open requests issue

Gary Orrick December 1, 2015

I am currently on a trial and the service desk does not show all open requests for a client.  I created several tickets for the client and show in the queues as open. When I select customers it only shows 1 open request. Is this a bug?

1 answer

0 votes
Jaime S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2015

Hi, Gary.

That sounds like either a bug or a configuration problem.

When you created these tickets for the customer, did you go to Customer Portal and filed the 'Raise this request on behalf of' with the customer's user or did you click the 'Create' button in JIRA and created an issue there?

If you used the former, this is possibly a bug and I'd advise you to check that with Support.

However, if you used the 'Create' button within JIRA, this is likely just a missing 'Request Type'.

When you access the issue in JIRA (not Customer Portal), do you see a 'Request Type' or is there a red question mark?

If there's no Request Type, try setting one and see if the request appears in Customer Portal for that customer.

It's always a better idea to use 'Raise this request on behalf of' instead of creating in JIRA.

Let us know if that was indeed the issue.

Kind regards,
Jaime Kirch da Silveira
Atlassian Cloud Support

Suggest an answer