open Task by clicking in Kanban

Andreas Dempewolf November 11, 2016

Hey there,

ist there an option to open a task by clicking on it in the Kanban Board?

And by the way another question.

How can I set a link to my Kanban Board in the belonging project?

It is a simple Task-Projekt.

Thanks an regards

Andreas

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2016

When you click on an item in the Kanban, you can get the issue view panel on the right.  At the top of that, there's a link to the full JIRA view of the issue.

I'm not sure I understand the second question, but you could put the kanban board url in the project description, and also show your users that when they're looking at an issue, there's a "view on board" option to the lower right of the view which can take them there.

Andreas Dempewolf November 11, 2016

Thanks I just found the shortcut option to open the edit mode, by clicking on it.

The second question is for the following screen

jira_1.gif

I would like to add the link to my board after the "Vorgänge" link

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2016

You'll need to hack some core code for that - the panel is a list of links to general functions, not static links to boards.  Remember that a project can be referenced by multiple boards, so you'd be hard-coding.

Suggest an answer