one project team wants to edit Summary field during workflow. How do I implement this?

charleen.smith August 5, 2013

One project team wants to be able to edit the fields Summary, Priority, Labels, Type.

How do I implement this?

thanks,

charleen smith

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2013

@ Chris said add those fields to edit screen and make sure that user should have edit issue permission

1 vote
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2013

You have different screens that are being configured in your screen scheme. Make sure that the screen which is associated with the edit issue operation has those fields on it...If you'Re using the standard screens those fields ought to be editable...Or did I get you wrong?

This is a good starting point:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Fields+and+Screens

Hope it helps,

Cheers

Christian

0 votes
charleen.smith August 6, 2013

we had created custom screens for each of the steps in the workflow. I had failed to put all the fields on each new screen. thanks, got it fixed now.

Suggest an answer