# of times scheduled is revised in JIRA

Prasanna Reddy July 1, 2013
Hi I need to know the # of times schedule is revised for tasks in JIRA. Can I get this through advance search or any other option?

3 answers

0 votes
Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2013

IMO the answer is almost the same as the other question ... nothing to do from the Advanced Filter

HTH

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2013

Exactly why I pointed to it - your answer there is pretty much what I would have said too :-)

0 votes
Prasanna Reddy July 1, 2013

cant we do any thing from Advance Filter?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2013

No.

A filter is for finding issues. Off the shelf, I'm not aware of any queries that would find you "issue where transitions from A to B > #", there may be some in plugins, but even if you find something to help you filter, it is not going to help you report on it.

Filters find issues. They do not extract information from them - for that, you need a report or view such as the issue navigator, a gadget, a report etc, one that could take a filter and extract the data you're interested in for display. In this case, the answer to your other question still applies - you're probably going to have to write something yourself.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2013

This has almost exactly the same answer as your other question - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/185672/of-times-fixversion-moved-to-other-version

(Yes, the questions are different, but the answers aren't)

Suggest an answer