number of displayed items from "assigned to me"

Hello,

i would like to know how to increase number of items displayed in "Assigned to Me" window in JIRA when it's maximized. The maximize only widens the "assigned to me" window, leaving the number of displayed items intact (10).

Now i have for example 60 bugs and it's annoying listing them in batches of 10. So I would like to increase the number of displayed lines to 30 at least for example. But i cannot find any option influencing this.

Thanks,

Mojmir

1 answer

1 accepted

Edit the gadget and set the number of results to the maximum (which is 50)

Yes, that works, thanks! Just for other users: in manage dashboards i created a new dashboard with 'assigned to me' only and full screen layout with 50 items per page. Works like charm!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,253 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot