multiple story points fields

Galina Norkin May 8, 2015

I see two fields called exactly the same Story Points. One is greenhopper and the other one is agile estimator. When I try to configure columns in the issues navigator, they appear exactly the same next to each other in the field selection drop down. What is the difference between these two? Which one should i use ? 

4 answers

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2015

It sounds like you are using JIRA Agile and also Classic Greenhopper. This is the same product, but it's possible to be using both classic green hopper and agile at the same time. They will be deprecating green hopper, so I recommend using the agile estimator. 

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2015

How about your version of Greenhopper?

0 votes
Galina Norkin May 8, 2015

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2015

What version of JIRA are you running?

Suggest an answer