missing the option to create software project

IB PaaS November 6, 2015

We are trying to do a upgrade from our current JIRA software (6.2) with agile plugin to JIRA sofware. After upgrading (in our test lab), I choose for the trial license.

After removing incompatible plugins everything is working. The only thing is that I am missing my agile boards? How do I get them back. If I create a new project I only have the "business" options to choose from. It looks l am missing something. Any help would be appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2015

Did you double confirm that your Agile add on is enabled? Sometimes it gets a bit fickle minded and is not enabled as expected after a license change.

IB PaaS November 8, 2015

I found the plugin under the application components. there is no way to disable or enable the plugin I have enabled a trial license when I first connected to the JIRA 7.0 server. Is it posible that the trial is a core license so agile is not working?

Suggest an answer