merging two different tabs screens into a single screen to get single mail notificaton for update in either of them

asif khan March 17, 2014

I have two different tabs.. "Acknowledge " and "edit restricted fields".i want to consolidate the two tabs into a single screen.this way I will get only a single email notification on updating any fields in those two tabs screens.
so if you could guide me on how to consolidate (merge) these two different screen fields into a single screen, my problem would be solved.

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2014

Just move the fields in the screen definition from one tab to the other.

I've no idea why you think you're getting separate notifications - the email system effectively ignores the tabs - a change to an issue is a change to an issue, it doesn't matter what tabs the fields are on.

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2014

I don't really understand what is your problem here - Can't you just go to the screen and remove the "Edit restricted fields" tab and then add all the fields from that tab to the "Acknowledge" tab ?

Suggest an answer