logging into Jira

Roger parkinson June 19, 2015

I got a new temp license for JIRA but it never asked me for user name so I can not log in

4 answers

0 votes
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2015

In additional to those responses, you can follow this guide to retrieve the JIRA administrator log in name and password

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2015

If you installed a Server Evaluation copy and pressed the "do it for me" button, your "credentials" could be two options:

|| User || Pass

| admin | admin

| the email you used to generate the license | the password of that atlassian account

0 votes
Keri
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2015

Hi Roger

There are two different offerings of JIRA - cloud and server.  Which one are you using?

Where are you trying to log into?

0 votes
Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2015

Hi Roger, How did you install JIRA , Is it using External Database or HSQL ?

Suggest an answer