list of all available jira fields

Galina Norkin May 4, 2015

I want to see all the available JIRA fields so i can pick the ones i want to display on the screen/forms

2 answers

2 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2015

There is a rest resource fields that will give you a json or XML list of all fields

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2015

I've only ever used the one that gives you all available fields for an issue, I forget there's a global option

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2015

Create a new empty screen, click on the list of fields you have available and you'll get the list.

If you want to extract that list, there's no easy way to do it, but "view source" and "html2text" on the list of options part of it gets you the list in a moderately human usable form.

Suggest an answer