links applications JIRA and Wiki - Insert issue

Luis Thiago January 6, 2016

Already configured the application links in confluence wiki en JIRA, authentication for trusted applications, but when I search one issue returns me the following error: The JIRA server didnt understand your search query. If you entered JQL, please Ensure que its Correctly formed. If you entered an issue key, Ensure That It exists and you have permission to view it.

1 answer

2 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2016

What does your query looks like? Are you crafting your own JQL or a saved filter?

I try to insert an issue that is in JIRA by doing a search on "insert JIRA Issue". The following image attached.Confluence_JIRA.jpg

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2016

That is not a JQL nor a Filter. Try to put a JQL something like "Project = MYPROJECT" or "issuekey = MYPROJECT-1"

Thanks! I'll try

Suggest an answer