link to an SVN commit in a bug ticket description

Oliver Schoenborn April 8, 2015

For a JIRA bug ticket, in the description (or comment) I'd like to link to an SVN commit. For example,  "In r2134, the mode does not toggle when clicked": the r2134 should be a link which, when clicked, opens Fisheye on that commit.

We use JIRA 6.0, integrated with Fisheye 3.7 (I do not have access to the servers where JIRA and Fisheye installed).

2 answers

0 votes
Oliver Schoenborn April 16, 2015

Thanks for info, although I can't say it answers the question of how to do this, sounds like "there is no way to do this"? 

0 votes
Juan Peraza April 10, 2015

Oliver, any chance you can upgrade to v6.2 or later of JIRA?  In version 6.2, Atlassian added a Development panel which is shown in every issue.  If JIRA is integrated with applications such as Bitbucket, Stash, Fisheye/Crucible, or GitHub, you can view commits directly from the issue view screen in JIRA.  Here's a link to the JIRA 6.2 release notes for more info.  Don't know if you have any of the other applications I have listed, but I have set up the integration between JIRA/Bitbucket and JIRA/Bamboo/Fisheye and the developers like the extra info that is available in the issue Development panel.

Suggest an answer