label list incomplete

Nicole Nicole September 18, 2012

Hi,

our label list only shows 20 entries, we can't see all labels of a project.

We use JIRA 4.3. Must be configure this or is it a bug?

Thanks in advance.

Nicole

3 answers

0 votes
Nicole Nicole October 9, 2012

Hi,

now it works fine.....i don't know what happend, maybe our system admin made an update.

Thanks for your aid.

Regards

Nicole

0 votes
Lucas Molenaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2012

I assume you mean the suggested labels being limited to 20? e.g. If you start typing it should update the list based on the characters you type. If you want to see an overview of ALL labels in use by a project the suggestions view is the wrong place. You should select the Labels tab on the projects page.

After an entry in the label field the list doesn't update the list.

For example:

There is a Label "ManagementUser"...i see it if i choose all labels on the project page. But if i enter "M" into the label field, there appears new entry and anything else.

Regards

Nicole

0 votes
Lucas Molenaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2012

Are you using the 'Popular Labels' filter or the 'All Labels' filter?

It doesn't matter. If i open an issue and i want to choose a label, the label list incomplete. I see the right label list on the dashboard if i take the all labels filter.

Regards

Nicole

Suggest an answer