'k' shortcut is not working

Jason Carver June 26, 2012

'j' works correctly, and I am certain that I can type 'k' correctly, with no other meta keys down. This is easily one of my most used shortcuts. Please help!

I would add a ticket, but I created an atlassian account and then couldn't log in with it.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2012

I am afraid you have stumbled onto a bug (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-28181) that is currently affecting JIRA OnDemand instances. Do watch the bug for future updates.

0 votes
Jason Carver July 4, 2012

This javascript error appears in the console when pressing k:

1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Api' of undefined
    1. (anonymous function)
    2. _executerbatch.js:484
    3. (anonymous function)batch.js:484
    4. keypressbatch.js:483
    5. d.event.handlebatch.js:1
    6. d.event.add.k.handle.mbatch.js:1
    7. d.event.triggerbatch.js:1
    8. d.event.triggerbatch.js:1
    9. d.event.triggerbatch.js:1
    10. d.fn.extend.triggerbatch.js:1
    11. d.extend.eachbatch.js:1
    12. d.fn.d.eachbatch.js:1
    13. d.fn.extend.triggerbatch.js:1
    14. dispatchKeyEventbatch.js:482
    15. d.event.handlebatch.js:1
    16. d.event.add.k.handle.mbatch.js:1
0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2012

k is for previous issue while browing search results. Is that what you are trying to do? On which screen are you trying it?

Jason Carver June 27, 2012

I'm looking at a list of issues in the IssueNavigator. If the carot is in the middle of the screen, I can move it up with j, but can't move it down with k.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 27, 2012

works for me. Maybe it is the browser. I would try again for support :)

Suggest an answer