jql for fix version in the user story and show only particular issue type

Vladimir Sid January 16, 2018

I want a query to search for the  fixVersion in the user story and show only particular issue type. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2018

Hello,

What do you mean by particular subtask? What kind of subtask do you want to be shown?

Hi, @Alexey Matveev, I mean I want all the sub tasks for a issue type (for ex: security testing) based on fix version in the user story BUT show only that particular issuetype.

@Alexey Matveev did you get my question?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2018

You can not do it out of the box. You would need an add-on like Power Scripts or Adaptivist Scriptrunner. If you had Adaptivist Scriptrunner you could use the following JQL function

issueFunction in subtasksOf(" fixVersion = \"19 Sep 2017\"") and issuetype = "Testing"

If you had Power Scripts you could write your own JQL function. It is not also very difficult.

Suggest an answer