jira with svn and git at the same time

Frédéric Tardieu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2015

Hi all,

I would like to know if it would be possible to integrate/connect several SVN & Git servers with one single JIRA instance? The use case is a JIRA server (on premise) serving several projects, each project with its own SCM server (git or svn)...

Thank you!

Best regards,

Fred

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2015

Hello Frédéric,

Yes, it is possible to integrate JIRA with SVN and Git for different projects in the same instance.
You may find more information about JIRA and Git integration in the blog post below:
- https://blogs.atlassian.com/2012/07/connect-jira-to-your-git-or-mercurial-repositories-with-the-jira-dvcs-connector/

Frédéric Tardieu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2015

Thank you Rodrigo! Am I correct then if I say: - connect to Git repositories with DVCS connector, - connect to Subversion repositories with the Subversion plugin? Cheers, Fred

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2015

Commit Policy Plugin integrates JIRA with Subversion and Git (and Mercurial) from a different perspective: it implements checks on the SVN/Git commits, based on configurations created in JIRA.

It plays well with the plugins suggested by Rodrigo, so check if it creates additional value for you.

Suggest an answer