I am currently trialling JIRA Service Desk and setup an IT Service Desk project with a configured Email Requests address. Everything seems to be working correctly and emails are being imported, however, I have noticed an email in the configured users inbox that has been ignored by the email request handler.
The email has been marked as read but no issue has been created and when I check the email requests processing log there is no mention of the email at all?
The user in question is listed in the customers section of the project, the same as other users so in theory should have imported without a problem.
As I say I'm new to both JIRA and Service Desk, so if anyone can point me in the right direction to debug the issue I would be grateful.
Update: I marked the effected email as unread and it has now processed correctly as an issue.
I didn't make any changes to the setup that would trigger it to now work, so am a little worried that I haven't solved the issue and will need to carry on checking the inbox.
Hey admins! I’m Dave, Principal Product Manager here at Atlassian working on our cloud platform and security products. Cloud security is a moving target. As you adopt more products, employees consta...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs