jira page connection problem and dashboard type

han hanul March 18, 2019

I am using the blacklabelops / jira trial, and I have already registered a new license here, but I have a gadget feed url error, and when I try to access the web, it keeps loading and the page does not come up. So I installed cptactionhank / atlassian-jira-software and tried to use it, however, only the statement that the license issued by the former employee has expired has come out. I do not know where to register the  new license, and I do not know how to check the license I have already issued.

And now I have confirmed that the blacklabelops / jira trial is good from yesterday, but the loading is very slow as if there is an error on the first connection. Is it because of a gadget feed url problem?

There is a loading problem only when the start page setup is made as a dashboard, and loading was good when it was a board.

In this case, is it better to just use it? Or is it better to register the new license to cptactionhank jira?

For reference, I installed jira on the ubuntu server and connected via ssh.

Also, our team releases every Friday, so what are the appropriate scrum and kanban in this case?

0 answers

Suggest an answer