jira ondemand backup

Chag
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2014

does the ondemand applications backup all the data you have and system config? I'm starting to like the ondeman version due to the low initial cost and time spend making changes.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mallmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2014

Hey John,

I'm afraid the Cloud (OnDemand) service at Atlassian does not automatically save backups of your applications. In this case, you'd need to perform it through the "Backup Manager" to have it and use in case you want to perform a roll-back.

Best regards,

Eduardo Mallmann

Atlassian Support

Chag
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2014

yes, thats what I have done but, the question is does it backup everything? all the data config changes everything?

Mallmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2014

Hey John,

Yes, it exports a full XML backup from your whole wiki saving the configurations and etc. Remember to check the option to save the attachments as well.

Hope it helps! :)

Cheers!

Eduardo Mallmann

Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer