jira license for upgrading

Pierre Cattin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2013

Hi, I am testing the procedure to upgrade jira from version 3.5 up to the latest version. My license is only valid up to the version 3.10. Do I need to buy a new license in order to test the upgrade procedure or can I do it with an evaluation license and buy a new on later?

Currently I am stucked when I get to version 4.0 because it seems not to work with an evaluation license. It tells me that the version of my license is not compatible with my intallation, even though I requested an evalutation license that is compatible with jira 4.0.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RicardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2013

Hi Pierre

In that case you would have to contact our Sales Team, via email: sales@atlassian.com or you can also call anyone of our sales team members directly during local business hours in San Francisco, USA on +1 415 701 1110, Amsterdam, Netherlands on +31 20 796 0060 or Sydney, Australia on +61 2 9262 1443.

Hope it helps,

Ricardo Carracedo

Suggest an answer