jira.lf.logo.url value incorrect

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

Hi

I am on jira 4.1.2

When I view my start-up logs or the system info I get this value for this property

jira.lf.logo.url : /images/otv_logo.jpg

I am assuming that this value is being picked up from the jira-application.properties file

However, when I view my jira-application.properties i see this entry

jira.lf.logo.url = /images/jira111x30.png

I just checked and I found it hard-coded in the database. How can I ensure that the value is picked up from jira-application.properties and not the database?

SQ L used was

SELECT pe.*, ps.`propertyvalue`
FROM `propertyentry` pe
JOIN `propertystring` ps ON pe.`ID` = ps.`ID`
WHERE 1 = 1
AND (
pe.`PROPERTY_KEY` LIKE 'com.atlassian.jira.lookandfeel%favicon%'
OR pe.`PROPERTY_KEY` LIKE 'com.atlassian.jira.lookandfeel%logo%'
OR pe.`PROPERTY_KEY` LIKE 'jira.lf%favicon%'
OR pe.`PROPERTY_KEY` LIKE 'jira.lf%logo%'
)
ORDER BY pe.`PROPERTY_KEY`

Rahul

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

You can upload logo from the UI and that overrides what is given in jira-application.properties. Someone must have uploaded a new logo (otv_logo.jpg).

If you can you can upload your new logo. And then you both can do it over and over ;)

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2013

Thanks Jobin and Renjith for your response.

Rahul

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2013

Exactly, wanted to say that after Rahul's confirmation.

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2013

Yup, otv_logo.jpg....

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2013

And what does the db output say? otv_logo.png?

Suggest an answer