jira language pack

Nguyen Tran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2017

Is there any documentation about creating a jira language pack? I can't seem to find them on Atlassian developer website. I don't want to download the language pack on translation.atlassian.com since a lot of translation is wrong

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2017

Hi Nguyen,

Since you're noticing incorrect translations you can do a lot to help the entire Atlassian community by contributing changes to Atlassian Translations.

If you encounter areas where we can improve translation, feel free to help us and other users by visiting Atlassian Translations and uploading changes. We'll make those changes available to all users in future releases.

Cheers,

Branden

Nguyen Tran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2017

Hi Branden,

I do try to correct all the wrong translation on Atlassian Translation. However, I also want to know how to make a customized language pack for some of my customer since their context would need different translations for some items.

Nguyen

Suggest an answer