jira issues navigator not showing strikethrough issues for those that are closed or resolved.

Topher dailing September 19, 2012

my jira is not showing a strikethrough on closed or resolved issues when searching in the issue navigator. I thought all resolved or closed issues will receive a strikethrouhg?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2012

It's not based on status, it's the resolution.

The rule is simple - if the resolution is <null> then no strikethrough. If the resolution is <anything but null>, the issue is resolved and should be struck out.

Check your workflow - you'll find it allows your issues to become closed or resolved without prompting the user for a resolution, or setting it properly (you can narrow down which transition it is by looking at the history of an issue that is showing as open while it's got a status of resolved or closed - you'll see the status change in there, but without a "resolution went from <nothing> to <something>" line with it)

0 votes
Sergeo Khomutetsky December 27, 2012

It does not seem like only tickets with a resolution have a strikethrough. We see deferred tickets with no resolution with a strikethrough in GreenHopper, so I think status does play a role in this. Can someone please elaborate on this and/or let me know what I need to make it so that only resolved issues are strikedthrough?

Suggest an answer