I am using jira 4.4.3.
I would like to change the submit button name in transition screens.
I do these steps:
1. Change the language jar file into zip file (my Jira server Regional and Language is UK)
2. Extract the zip file
3. Modify the language properties file by adding "my.submit.button = Save" to the end of file
4. Zip the folder and change back to jar replace the exiting language jar file.
5. Delete the Work > Catalina folder and start Jira service
6. Open Workflow, edit a transition properties
7. Add Properties Key as jira.i18n.submit, with Properties Value as my.submit.button
8. Publish the workflow
But when I navigate an issue through the specific transition, the submit button still have the same text as transition name. (I expect it to be "Save")
Did I miss something, please?
Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot