I am using jira 4.4.3.
I would like to change the submit button name in transition screens.
I do these steps:
1. Change the language jar file into zip file (my Jira server Regional and Language is UK)
2. Extract the zip file
3. Modify the language properties file by adding "my.submit.button = Save" to the end of file
4. Zip the folder and change back to jar replace the exiting language jar file.
5. Delete the Work > Catalina folder and start Jira service
6. Open Workflow, edit a transition properties
7. Add Properties Key as jira.i18n.submit, with Properties Value as my.submit.button
8. Publish the workflow
But when I navigate an issue through the specific transition, the submit button still have the same text as transition name. (I expect it to be "Save")
Did I miss something, please?
Hey admins! I’m Dave, Principal Product Manager here at Atlassian working on our cloud platform and security products. Cloud security is a moving target. As you adopt more products, employees consta...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs