jira custom field types that allow anonymous access

Paul DeSousa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2015

Hi all,

I am getting this error: You cannot create an issue collector for this project, because the following fields are required on the project and those field types cannot be displayed to anonymous users. If the field is changed to be optional or a default value is provided, then an Issue Collector can be created for the project. Not allowed fields: Event Speaker

How do I change the field "Event Speaker" to be displayed to anonymous users?  It is of type user picker.

which I believe may require login?!?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Paul DeSousa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2015

Never mind I remember asking this before, this is a working as designed (aka known bug not to be fixed).  The thing is, our Atlassian tool sweet is all 100% behind our firewall so those types of permissions do not really make sense for us, but...

Suggest an answer