jira cloud (A) data how to move in to jira cloud (B)

Deleted user January 3, 2018

we are using Two jira cloud instance.

A -jira software cloud 

B - jira software cloud

Now i am trying to A  data to restoring  into B in That process i get some warning messages like existing data will lost or cloud instance broken like.

and

i tried anther like i created new project and and configured work flows, imported issue but not proper restored data.   

please give me any best suggestion for backup and restore the data. 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2018

It sounds like you are trying to restore a whole system over your Cloud system, rather than importing a project.

Cloud does not have a project import that takes a project.  You need to set up the Cloud system with an empty project, configure it correctly, then import the issues.

Deleted user January 3, 2018

Hi Nic,

How are you?

Thanks for your response.

i setup one empty project and configured same workflow. but agile boards and backlog,sprint created some issues are not moving into sprints. 

please best give me suggestion for  best way to move  boards and sprints .

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2018

Creating boards and sprints is part of the configuration.  Cloud doesn't have a method for transferring these.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events