I am testing the JIRA Command Line tools from @Bob Swift [Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons] .
Using to deactivate both internal and external directory users.
I have found that if a user is a component lead in a project in the UI I will get an error when I try to deactivate them. In the command line no error is returned yet the user remains active if I check in the UI.
I think this is a bug. I created JCLI-650 for you to track this. The code is not picking up on the error being reported by JIRA in this case. Please let me know what version of JIRA you are seeing this on. Thanks for reporting.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs