jira-agile licence

peter pekny September 8, 2016

Sorry for my little bit basic question..

We want to to buy 1 year licence of JIRA software for server per 25 users. We are interested in Jira-Agile addon which we are commonly using .

I am not still for 100% sure if JIRA-Agile addon is licenced in basic JIRA-Software licence.

We would like to buy service-desc licence for 3 users which is possible to buy as item.
But JIRA-agile addon I can not find as item for create order for licenced addon in JIRA-Software product for server

I need to make offer for my boss but i would like to be for 100% sure when i will give him price for licenced JIRA-Software with JIRA-Agile addon

2nd basic question smile if the price include VAT..

Many thanks for your help and good luck in perfect job

ThUp

Peter

1 answer

0 votes
Peter Geshev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2016

Hi Peter,

JIRA Software is a JIRA Core with integrated JIRA Agile, so you won't need additional license for it.

About the VAT question - you can check the vat info. According to it the prices listed on the site don't include VAT and if you supply valid VAT ID during the time of purchase VAT won't be applied

Regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer