jira XSRF missing security token

Thierry Bressure March 25, 2014

Hello,

I experience the famous XSRF missing security token. In fact more and more user of my Jira instance get into trouble with this error.

Navigator is IE8 with cookie activated and the error occured (but not only) when user clik on a link in email sent by Jira with no opened browser.

Very strange, any idea ?

4 answers

0 votes
Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2014

Thiery

Could you please check if the user's browser Proxy is set to No Proxy and not to Auto Detect or something similar.

Are you able to reproduce this issue using a different web-browser?

Usually this problem is caused by proxy. In addition please ask the user to clear up all the cache and cookies.

Cheers,

Luciano

0 votes
sap
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2014

I am also getting similar error.Whats the workaround

0 votes
Thierry Bressure April 8, 2014

I only have a screenshot showing the request URL /jira/secure/WorkflowUIDispatcher.jpsa

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2014

Where does the problematic links pont to ?

Suggest an answer