jira Veracode import plugin

Ecom jira June 7, 2017

I have installed veracode import plugin with given .jar files in place but getting error after installation

veracode.png

The version I used for this plugin is 3.2.0 but the new version released by veracode team is 3.4.0

Will the version of the plugin cause issue ? Experts please advise

3 answers

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2017
0 votes
Ecom jira June 7, 2017

Thanks Nic Brough,

I am using JIRA version 6.4.11 and I am not sure whether my jira can support veracode 3.2.0.

I tried installing it but that doesn't work so I am going to try veracode 3.4.0

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2017

Is it the right version for your version of JIRA?  If it's not, then you need to use the right one.  If it is the correct version, then what do the logs say?

As JIRA can't start the add-on, I'd say yes, the version causes an issue.

Ecom jira June 7, 2017

Thanks Nic Brough,
I am using JIRA version 6.4.11 and I am not sure whether my jira can support veracode 3.2.0.
I tried installing it but that doesn't work so I am going to try veracode 3.4.0

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2017

If you look at the marketplace listing for the add-on, you should see the compatibilities listed.

Ideally, you should use the add-on manager to handle add-ons, that looks after versions for you.

Ecom jira June 7, 2017

Nic can you please advise me about Plugin Scheduler and i18nResolver

Both are in disabled status in my installed plugin. If it works then my plugin will also work

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2017

I don't know.  Are they modules in the plugin?  If they're disabled, it's probably for a reason.

Are you using a valid version of the plugin now?

Suggest an answer