jira Veracode import plugin

I have installed veracode import plugin with given .jar files in place but getting error after installation

veracode.png

The version I used for this plugin is 3.2.0 but the new version released by veracode team is 3.4.0

Will the version of the plugin cause issue ? Experts please advise

3 answers

0 votes

Is it the right version for your version of JIRA?  If it's not, then you need to use the right one.  If it is the correct version, then what do the logs say?

As JIRA can't start the add-on, I'd say yes, the version causes an issue.

Thanks Nic Brough,
I am using JIRA version 6.4.11 and I am not sure whether my jira can support veracode 3.2.0.
I tried installing it but that doesn't work so I am going to try veracode 3.4.0

If you look at the marketplace listing for the add-on, you should see the compatibilities listed.

Ideally, you should use the add-on manager to handle add-ons, that looks after versions for you.

Nic can you please advise me about Plugin Scheduler and i18nResolver

Both are in disabled status in my installed plugin. If it works then my plugin will also work

I don't know.  Are they modules in the plugin?  If they're disabled, it's probably for a reason.

Are you using a valid version of the plugin now?

Thanks Nic Brough,

I am using JIRA version 6.4.11 and I am not sure whether my jira can support veracode 3.2.0.

I tried installing it but that doesn't work so I am going to try veracode 3.4.0

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Jira

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,117 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you