Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

jira - JQL show all issues this week exclude resolve or close issue prior to the last week. Edited

project = MKV and labels = agenda

what this does:

• shows all issues labeled agenda 

What I'd like to see

• Show all issues labeled agenda.
    • remove any issues that are resolved or closed prior to the last week.
      • means any resolved or closed in this last week should be displayed

Is that possible? 

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Jul 13, 2021

@Gavin 

Let me know if this is what you are after.

(project = MKV AND labels = agenda AND resolution = Unresolved) OR (project = MKV AND labels = agenda AND resolved >= startOfWeek(-1) AND resolved <= endOfWeek(-1))

@Brant Schroeder Thanks for the direction. It helped me get to this.

project = MKV AND labels = agenda OR project = MKV AND labels = agenda AND resolutiondate >= -1w

however there are two entries that shouldn't be there.  Not sure why they are there. Am I missing something?  There are no dates in these issues that are in the last week.

entries details:

created | updated | Last commented | Date Resolved | Status

22/Jun/21  | 29/Jun/21  | 2 weeks, 1 day ago | 22/Jun/21 | Resolved

Brant Schroeder Community Leader Jul 15, 2021

Take a look at the issue and see if there is anything in the history that would place them in the results.

@Brant Schroeder I did look at that previously and looked at it and the latest date was 29/Jun/21.  I'm stumped why it's showing that.

@Brant Schroeder - ok I think the original statement was incorrect.  the OR operator matches both criteria.  So they'll never drop off after a week.

Brant Schroeder Community Leader Jul 20, 2021

@Gavin 

What I provided pulls all issues that are unresolved and have the label agenda.  It will also pull all issues that were resolved in the last week.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you