jira - JQL show all issues this week exclude resolve or close issue prior to the last week.

Gavin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2021
project = MKV and labels = agenda

what this does:

• shows all issues labeled agenda 

What I'd like to see

• Show all issues labeled agenda.
    • remove any issues that are resolved or closed prior to the last week.
      • means any resolved or closed in this last week should be displayed

Is that possible? 

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2021

@Gavin 

Let me know if this is what you are after.

(project = MKV AND labels = agenda AND resolution = Unresolved) OR (project = MKV AND labels = agenda AND resolved >= startOfWeek(-1) AND resolved <= endOfWeek(-1))

Gavin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2021

@Brant Schroeder Thanks for the direction. It helped me get to this.

project = MKV AND labels = agenda OR project = MKV AND labels = agenda AND resolutiondate >= -1w

however there are two entries that shouldn't be there.  Not sure why they are there. Am I missing something?  There are no dates in these issues that are in the last week.

entries details:

created | updated | Last commented | Date Resolved | Status

22/Jun/21  | 29/Jun/21  | 2 weeks, 1 day ago | 22/Jun/21 | Resolved

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021

Take a look at the issue and see if there is anything in the history that would place them in the results.

Gavin
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 15, 2021

@Brant Schroeder I did look at that previously and looked at it and the latest date was 29/Jun/21.  I'm stumped why it's showing that.

Gavin
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 19, 2021

@Brant Schroeder - ok I think the original statement was incorrect.  the OR operator matches both criteria.  So they'll never drop off after a week.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2021

@Gavin 

What I provided pulls all issues that are unresolved and have the label agenda.  It will also pull all issues that were resolved in the last week.  

Suggest an answer