jira 3.13.3 license key

vali-t December 27, 2012

Hello,

I need to simulate an upgrade process of jira from version 3.13.3 to the latest one.

The problem is that I cannot use the existing license key that I am using for current jira 3.13.3 and I need another one. I requested an evaluation license for this version and on the next line there is an information message "This license is compatible with JIRA 4 or above"

How can I get an evaluation license for the version 3.13.3?

Thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2012

@vdantdan

You are missing the whole new beautiful world out there with the latest JIRA and it's latest features :(

You should be upgrading JIRA - "New Year Resolution" :)

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2012

Hi there,

In the event that you need a license for JIRA instances earlier than v4.x then you will need to contact our Sales/Licensing department and request one: sales@atlassian.com

Not even Support Engineers have access to generate the "Type 1" evaluation licenses you require anymore so the only option is to email Sales with your Server ID and request that they generate a license for you.

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer