jenkins builds in JIRA CI Build tab

Jennifer Schuch March 4, 2014

We upgraded to JIRA (v6.2#6252-sha1:aa34325) recently (last week) and we are now missing the list of builds that a JIRA issue is associated with. We are using Jenkins (v1.5.42) with the Jenkins JIRA plugin (1.39).

It appears that the JIRA CI build history is no longer keeping history, instead it only shows the most recent build. It was keeping a history of builds associated with the referenced JIRA issue. Our QA needs to see the Nightly Build in this CI Build tab, which looks to be overwritten by the churn of CI builds.

I know they are being synced because the JIRA ConfigureJenkinsIntegration page shows 192 builds sync'd but none of these builds are appearing in any of the related JIRA issues. They JIRA issue is also listed on the first line of the commit.

#192 (Mar 4, 2014 7:07:24 PM)

1. Renamed service to be agnostic of model FIX-676 task FIX-765developerA / stash
  2. Fixes FIX-800 as workflow rule still referenced 'program' instead of 'credential' — developerA / stash
  3. Renamed test file to solve casing issue with file name. — developerA / stash

I can't seem to find any new configuration point that says to keep or not to keep latest builds in either Jenkins or JIRA.

Any ideas what may be going on, or what log file I can review??

Thanks much!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jennifer Schuch March 4, 2014

found this, https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-21954. Rolled back my git plugin to 1.4.0 and re-applied application link in JIRA. All is well.

Suggest an answer