issue screen last modified date

Deleted user May 2, 2016

I have created custom create issue and edit/view screens.Some one with admin rights have modified some fields on the screen.Is there any way to find the date when it was last modified?

2 answers

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2016

I treat JIRA as a production system and require a change request to modify ANYTHING. If you can enforce that (time off without pay is a good incentive) you'll know in the future who did it and who requested it. Many places give admin rights to too many people and they make changes based on walk up requests and hallway conversations. One admin and one backup should be sufficient for almost all shops.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2016

JIRA doesn't trap this information generally, so I'm afraid not

If you have the administrative audit log enabled though, it does show you screen add/change/delete in there.  But you have to have enabled it before any changes were made.

Deleted user May 9, 2016

I have enabled admin audit log.But adding to my difficulty,it is not capturing any operations with screens like adding/removing fields from screen.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events