issue hierachy display

I would like to see the hierachy of my issues somewhere (tree). My issues are grouped like the following

Epic 1
-> sub task
-> Story 1
-> sub task
-> Story 2
-> sub task
-> sub task

Is there a way to see all of this at once and be able to click on any of the issues?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Raoul, you might want to check our Structure plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/34717

You can try it with a free evaluation license. After you've installed the plugin, to get this hierarchy, you need to:

1. Open the Structure Board
  2. Add the issues you are interested in (use Search button, turn on JQL, and write a query, say "project = XYZ", then click Add All)
  3. Open menu Structure | Manage Structure, and click "Import" on your structure.
  4. Select "GreenHopper" synchronizer, select the project(s) and Epic/Theme field with the Epic type, also select "Force sub-tasks positions".
  5. Run import - this will rearrange issues in the structure according to GreenHopper data.

Let us know if you need more help with this.

Cheers,
Igor

Disclosure: I work for the company behind Structure plugin.

I am currently testing out Structure in my dev instance - I am really liking it so far. :)

Thank you very much for the information.

Raoul, 

Please take a look at Impact for JIRA (http://bit.ly/1tYPzxu) which can do that. 

Regards, 

Luc

Thanks Luc, but my version is on the cloud not server. I was able to figure the structure I needed out.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,417 views 15 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you