is this a typo "JRA-123 #time 2d 5"?

Susan Price January 8, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using Smart Commits

is this a typo "JRA-123 #time 2d 5"? because I tried similar format (leaving off the time component designation from the last number) and it did not work. I think it should be "JRA-123 #time 2d 5h", correct?

5 answers

0 votes
Susan Price January 12, 2016

Cool. I recommend that the documentation be updated. The description says 5 hours, but the syntax doesn't reflect that since there is no time designation provided for the 5. It's ambiguous otherwise because the example implies that the time designation is not needed. Thanks

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2016

Agreed, that should 5h (indicating hours) or 5m (for minutes). Please try it yourself, you should see it :)

0 votes
Susan Price January 12, 2016

@gabrielle_bautista, Are you able to provide additional comments? The exact link of the document to which I'm referring is https://confluence.atlassian.com/fisheye/using-smart-commits-298976812.html. I suppose that "JRA-123 #time 2d 5" should be "JRA-123 #time 2d 5h" please confirm, thanks!

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2016

What is the exact link of the document you are reading?

Suggest an answer