is there any way to clean the previous enteris from field

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2017

Do you mean the pre-fills your browser offers?  Have a look in a search engine for "clear autofill" for whatever your browser is

Mini Joy February 20, 2017

Yes I Do , but I didn't get anything. to be more specific I mean to say that when we do a testing we go through so many entries like test 123, test , test abc etc. so I need to remove/hide these entries from specific fields.

image2017-2-20 13:38:16.png

I need to remove these from these sprint list.

Is there any way ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2017

Ah, no, those are generated by JIRA.  You can;t "clear" that list, it's deliberately trying to get you to select a valid option.

Mini Joy February 20, 2017

The valid option are already there in the sprint drop down list , but these are trial sprint people tried and needs to be clear, so that people may use the right/valid option.

The above mentioned drop down list is not a valid options

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 21, 2017

You have not told JIRA that they are not "valid".  Clean them up by ending or deleting them.

Mini Joy February 22, 2017

Any way to clean all at time which are not valid selection

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2017

No, because they're not "invalid" as for as JIRA knows - you and your users need to give it that information, by closing or deleting the sprints you don't want in there.  It has to be manual because JIRA doesn't know what you believe to be invalid.

Suggest an answer