is there any way or plugin to change the email template for my jira filter subscription.

srinivasa_pudi June 5, 2015

is there any way or plugin to change the email template for my jira filter subscription. It should not affect other subscriptions email templates or notifications

4 answers

1 vote
William Crighton _CCC_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2015

asked and answered previously in this question/answer post: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/207122

Also a rudimentary search provides some good links - click for the search (contains hints on searching)

looks like the source is available for the atlassian labs solution, though it hasn't been updated since 6.0.x

-wc

0 votes
Stephen Hayden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2015

My workaround for this was to copy all the data I wanted into a single field or two using JIRA Workflow Toolbox with the post function Copy Parsed Text to Field.  At most transitions I now have this field re-updated w/current information so whenever the report runs it should all be accurate.

0 votes
srinivasa_pudi June 7, 2015

@William Crighton [CCC]

Thanks for reply.

Will it allow me to modify template only for my filter subscription. Other filter subscriptions should not affet because of this!

0 votes
William Crighton _CCC_
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 5, 2015

This link is good as well - very nuts & bolts on how it is done

-wc

Suggest an answer